Entrusting a cleaner with your wedding dress doesn’t have to be a leap of faith. Here at Confetti, we provide the very best in professional wedding dress cleaning and are dedicated to taking the utmost care of your precious gown. We understand, though, that wedding dress cleaning can be something of a mystery, so let us break our service down, so you know exactly what you’re getting when you choose us as your professional wedding dress cleaning service.
1. Let’s start with honesty. We cannot guarantee every single stain will be removed, but we do guarantee the best possible result for your gown. The chances of you finding better results elsewhere are nil to none.
2. First, do no harm. We will never, ever do anything that could cause any damage to your dress.
3. Always have a safety net. Every dress we care for is covered by insurance, up to the value of £2500.00 and we are insured for loss or damage at 50% of the purchase price.
4. Never fear. It is very rare that we cannot clean a dress. Any material, any label, any colour. We pride ourselves on being able to clean dresses with no label, or “do not dry clean” labels.
5. Time is everything. We like to take our time. To ensure our professional wedding dress cleaning service is optimized for your gown, we ask that you allow 2 – 3 weeks for cleaning. If repairs are required it may take longer, but we promise it’s worth the wait.
6. Fact: We can also clean wedding shoes as part of our professional wedding dress cleaning service!
7. We love local quality. Our preservation boxes are British-made and the highest quality so your dress has a happy home for years to come.
8. We will give you an initial quote for your cleaning service, then telephone you for payment after we’ve cleaned your dress to look brand new.
And that’s the gist of it. Your dress has never been in better hands! For further queries, feel free to contact us!
Use the coupon “OFFER_2019” on the order form to get: